Custom Full Length cDNA Library Construction
Full Length cDNA Library Construction Service is the only
one of its kind in the world, utilizing innovative methods
to construct high-quality, truly full-length libraries.
Our scientists have developed an improved procedure for the
purification and ligation of only the dscDNA with 5' end Cap
and 3' end poly A tail molecules into a suitable vector.
Theoretically, the library built from our kit would contain
100% full length genes. AGCT guarantees that the Full
Length cDNA Library we construct for you will contain at least
95% full length genes.
The minimum size of starting materials must be 1 mg of total
RNA, 1 g of tissue or 106 cells.
- Only full length dscDNA molecules used, allowing for
the creation of true full-length cDNA libraries;
- New, faster, more efficient procedures;
- No need for PRC amplification, allowing for large,
- Flexibility in host vector choices;
- Directional cloning, perfect for down stream gene
- 3 - 4 weeks turn around time.
Library properties are:
- % full-length genes: 95%
- Primary clones: 2 X 106 cfu
- Inserts range: 0.5 ¡V 3 kb
- % recombinants: 95%
- Turn around time: 3 ¡V 4 weeks
- Q.C. by PCR: P.C.R 24 random colonies
||FL cDNA Library Construction
||QC by PCR 24 clones
||QC 96 Sequencing
||QC - by Enzyme Cutting
||Nylon Filter per sheet
||$500.00 - $600.00
||$0.22 per clone